Navigate Financial Group Ltd. is an Alberta based incorporated company that was launched in 2002, by Jason Probe.
Active in Canada and the US, our area of expertise lies in Benefits and Retirement Products for groups and individuals. Since inception, the company has experienced significant growth and has in house sales and service department as well as numerous business associates that work under the Navigate name.
During this tremendous growth period, Navigate has earned an excellent reputation within the pension and benefits industry, and amongst its clientele. This reputation has been earned, partly due to the technical expertise of our team, and also due to our ability to treat each client individually. No two clients are alike; therefore, everyone gets exclusive treatment and customized care!
At Navigate, we concentrate on companies who want and need help with the active management of their benefit plans and therefore value the expertise and skill set our professionals can provide to them.
Any broker can assist in the establishment of a benefits plan. He/she can shop the market, compare rates and recommend a competent insurance carrier. At Navigate, we are much MORE than a benefits broker. We are a team of benefit specialists who actively manage and give up to date ongoing consulting advice to our clients. Having worked on both the technical and consulting side of this industry provides our clients with a competitive edge.
What can you expect…
Our goal is to provide a competitive benefits plan for our clients that runs smoothly, is cost effective and worry free. We achieve this goal by providing ongoing education to our clients so that they are able to make more informed decisions. We provide the best customer service available. Once on board, smooth sailing is our focus. We are ALL accessible to our clients and their employees. We strive for same-day response to any incoming correspondence, either by telephone, fax or email. On an ongoing basis, we do complete service calls based on the client’s requirements, so that we maintain contact on a regular basis.
Some of the more in-depth issues that we, as experts can provide are as follows:
- aid in identifying and solving problem areas with regards to structure and tax effectiveness
- executive compensation—identify and reward key employees through enhanced benefits—key to employee retention
- ensure Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability programs offer adequate replacement income for employees
- insight into how benefit products are priced
- information on all the factors that go into developing rates
- ability to challenge unjustified rate increases effectively
- cost containment strategies
- ongoing management of group plans
- recommend changes as company evolves
- the opportunity to explore the advantages of Self Insuring (ASO – recommended for groups of 80+ employees; however could suit smaller firms as well)
- conversion of traditional plans to Retention Accounting or ASO
Together, we will assist you:
- in designing your plan;
- implement a new plan, or amend an established plan;
- actively manage your plan;
- tackle any issues which alleviates the plan administrators workload; and
- restructure as group demographics change.